Burger King is one of the largest fast-food chains in the world. BK has thousands of branches with a daily flow of millions of customers. The company developed the MyBKExperience survey to obtain your opinions and determine your satisfaction with the point of sale services. The food giant aims to achieve maximum customer satisfaction in terms of quality of service and product.
To improve their services, they ask their customers to complete the survey and give their honest feedback at www.mybkexperience.com. The customer only needs a few minutes to answer questions about his last visit to one of the Burger King outlets. In return, the company offers the participant a reward in the form of free food and much more.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Taking Survey
The rules and requirements are very simple. You must take this into account before starting your survey at www.mybkexperience.com to qualify for the rewards associated with participating in the survey.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States.
- The participant must have a good command of one of the three languages: English, Spanish or French. The survey portal is only available in these three languages.
- The participant should not have a close relationship with the Burger King employee, as this creates bias and can influence opinion and therefore compromise the authenticity of the survey.
- There is a deadline by which you must complete the survey and take advantage of the benefits. This ranges from a period of 2 days to 30 days. Check the back of your receipt and don’t miss your chance to be rewarded with a free meal at Burger King.
- You can only enter it once per receipt.
- You must keep the receipt with the survey code with which you took the MyBKExperience survey, as you will need to bring it to the point of sale with the reward coupon to receive your free Whopper Sandwich or Original Chicken Sandwich.